Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tastes of Passion

I


Sweet girl so precious.

The grace she treats chanoyu.

One girl different.

My life bushido.

Several girls have I known.


Restless samurai.

Wanderer am I.

Death bringers deserve no love.

A life of shifting.

Still, a new conquest.


Girl assisting chindonya.

Innocent maiko.

I will devour you.

Pink obi on your futon.

Your heart left broken.



II


Salty is your skin.

Taste unlike any other.

Unmatched by ocean.

Stranger in my life.

Even new to here in Kansai.


Delicate chonmage.

Your body on mine.

Your hand tender on my back.

I breathe your essence.

Your eyes are chochin.


Two weeks I’ve stared dreamily.

Hypnotized by words.

For you, anything.

My dear handsome daruma.

My heart is for you.



III


Umami she brought.

My life was never this rich.

Unending kodo.

My onigiri.

Now each day is matsuri.


She gives me great love.

My ema for her.

Sweet okonomiyaki.

She brightens my days.

Glorious woman.


These past few months amazing.

Invigorating.

She will marry me.

Yabusame to my heart.

Life is now complete.



IV


Sourness have I caused.

A girl more precious than most.

I have ravished her.

I have much koku.

Geisha refused to be bought.


Claimed by samurai.

I have broken her.

My desire was to scorn him.

Stomp with waraji.

Forced in love hotel.


He interrupted our time.

Face froze in anger.

He, my enemy.

Cut off my ear with his blade.

Then abandoned her.



V


Bitterness I have.

My heart darkened through yuzen.

I will not forgive.

Love, I am ashamed.

I will be your zabuton.


You have to forgive.

I will not forgive.

You were my perfect lotus.

Then spoiled by daimyo.

My sensu broken.


You own my life dear ronin.

Drink your sweet shochu.

Forgiven in death.

Make me your yakitori.

Then we seppuku.


1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10


No comments: